HAZET 4900-2A/3, Safety Spring Vice Set
For installing and removing the coil spring when changing shock absorbers
- Suitable for impact wrenches,
- Closed system - maintenance-free!
- Variable system due to easily replaceable tensioning jaws
- Plastic inserts for the protection of the lacquered spring surfaces preventing coil damage due to corrosion.
- With location bar for machinist's vice
- Max. span 309 mm
- High capacity of 26000 N
- GS mark - Tested Safety
- Tempered cylindrical and guiding tube
- Forged and tempered tensioning jaws
1 Basic Appliance and 2 Tensioning Jaws 4900-11. Suitable for approx. 50 different vehicle types